Back to Help index
- How do I join?
- It won't accept my e-mail address!
- I lost my password. Where can I retrieve it?
- I can not log in. Why?
- How can I get a username and password?
- How do I remove saved passwords in Internet Explorer?
- I hate SPAM! How can I get rid of this stuff?
- I hate Spam! Is Dammo.com Spamming me?
- What are 'Parasites' and how do I remove them?
How do I remove saved passwords in Internet Explorer?
If you change your password and want to automate your access to HotBox.com when using Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
- In Internet Explorer, go up to the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab at the top.
- Click the "Autocomplete..." button.
- Remove checkmark beside "User names and passwords".